David Fizdale is well known American Basketball Coach who is serving as the assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA). David Fizdale has also served as the assistant coach for many clubs such as Golden States Warriors, Atlanta Hawks, and Miami Heat.
Between 2003 and 2016, Fizdale was an assistant coach for the Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks, and Miami Heat. During his tenure with the Heat, Fizdale coached “Team Shaq”, a squad selected by Shaquille O’Neal, at the 2013 Rising Stars Challenge during the NBA All-Star Weekend.
His team was defeated 163–135, by Charles Barkley’s “Team Chuck”, coached by then San Antonio Spurs assistant coach Mike Budenholzer. After the reshuffle of the Heat’s coaching staff, Fizdale became an associate head coach after Ron Rothstein decided to retire from his coaching career and Bob McAdoo was assigned to the scouting staff.
David Fizdale Salary: What Is David Fizdale Current Salary?
David Fizdale takes home a salary of $10.2 million as the assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers.
What Teams Has David Fizdale Coached So Far?
- 1998–2002 San Diego (assistant)
- 2002–2004 Fresno State (assistant)
- 2003–2004 Golden State Warriors (assistant)
- 2004–2008 Atlanta Hawks (assistant)
- 2008–2016 Miami Heat (assistant)
- 2016–2017 Memphis Grizzlies
- 2018–2019 New York Knicks
- 2021–present Los Angeles Lakers (assistant)